How to make Infused Pop Tarts with Canna Butter
Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to make Infused Pop Tarts with Canna Butter
This easy method is a great way to make Infused Pop Tarts. In this video you will find out why it’s easy to make Infused Pop Tarts with Canna Butter, what you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully make potent Infused Pop Tarts with Canna Butter.
Thank You. Let’s get Infuzed.
Why it’s Easy to Make Infused Pop Tarts with Canna Butter
Pop-Tarts are toaster pastries have been around since 1964. With a sugary filling sealed inside two layers of pastry crust most varieties are frosted. Pop-Tarts are sold pre-cooked, and made to be warmed inside a toaster or microwave oven. Sold in pairs inside Mylar packages and do not require refrigeration
Fact: Pop-Tarts is the most popular brand in the United States, with millions of Pop-Tarts sold each year. They are distributed mainly in the United States, but also in Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia.
Chef’s Notes: The easiest way to evenly infuse Pop- Tarts is to infuse the pastry crust with Canna Butter. This also gives the Pop- Tart a great buttery taste.
What you will need to Infuse Pop- Tarts with Canna Butter
How to Infuse Pop-Tarts with Canna Butter
1. Open up the Pop –Tarts for the Mylar package and briefly toast the Pop- Tart or use a microwave oven to warm the pastry shell. (Toast or warm the pastry shell so the canna butter can infuse the pastry.)
2. Remove the Pop-tart from the toaster or microwave oven.
3. Brush one teaspoon of melted canna butter over the back side of the Pop-Tart pastry shell.
4. Watch the Canna Butter soak into the pastry shell.
5. Brush the remaining teaspoon of canna butter on the front side of the frosted pastry shell edges if frosted.
6. The infused Pop-Tart is ready to eat.
Final Note: Use a THC/CBD calculator and enter your numbers. Keep tract of these numbers and always label your final product so you are aware of how much you are taking per dose.
I have a friend who always put butter on his Pop-Tarts and I thought this would be a great way to infuse a Pop-tart with canna butter. Turns out the canna butter enhances the Pop –Tart with great tasting buttery flavor and it’s one of the easiest ways to make a potent infused Pop-Tart.
Thank you and happy infusing.
Free Course: How to Decarboxylate Cannabis