Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to Decarb Live Sugar
Here’s an easy way to decarb Live Sugar. In this video you will find out Why Live Sugar is used to make a wide range of edibles, what you will need from your kitchen, and how too successfully decarb live sugar.
Thank You. Let’s get Infuzed.
Why Live Sugar is Used to Make a Wide Range of Edibles
Using fresh-cut material immediately frozen upon harvesting, live resin products, like live sugar, often contain a terpene profile close to original plant. The scents and flavors can make a better tasting edible and boost THCA content. Live Sugar is an amber-colored extract with the consistency of thick sugar bits in honey.
Fact: Decarboxylating Live sugar is the first step to using this potent concentrate in edibles.
Chef’s Notes: Sugar wax is used to make a wide range of edibles, just like other cannabis concentrates. It is easy to use because the extraction process is already done. Just decarb and you are ready to go.
What You Will Need to Decarboxylate Live Sugar
An oven-safe dish or baking sheet
An oven thermometer (optional)
Parchment paper or silicone matt
Silicone cup or tray
1 gram -cannabis concentrate Live Sugar
How to Decarboxylate Live Sugar
1. To start the process, preheat your oven to 240°F.
2. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone matt. Place the live sugar in the center of the baking sheet inside a silicone tray or cup.
3. Put the baking sheet in the oven and allow it to heat for around 40 minutes. Wait for the cannabis concentrate to melt completely.
4. When the Steady bubbling starts to slow or stop it’s time to take the Live Sugar out of the oven. Don’t allow the concentrate to cook for too long, cannabis concentrates that get too hot will degrade.
5. After the Live Sugar is removed from the oven, let the concentrate cool for a few minutes.
6. The Live Sugar is decarbed and ready for infusion.
Thank you and Happy Infusing.