Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to Make Cherry Bomb Gummies
This is a fast and easy way to make Cherry Bomb gummies. Find out why this gummy mix is called the Cherry Bomb. What you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully make cherry bomb gummies.
Thank you and let’s get infused.
Why this Gummy Mix is Called Cherry Bomb
Cherry Bomb is the cherry flavor that hits you right in the mouth like a cherry bomb. This gummy kit is made with natural colors and strong natural black cherry flavoring.
Zen Zingers gummy mixes are made with natural colors and natural flavors that help balance any other ingredients added to the mix.
The kit contains everything you need to make 15 perfect gummies.
– A BPA-free mold and dropper
– Cherry Bomb gummy mix
– A packet of finishing sugar
– Instructions leaflet
Fact: This gummy mix and kit has everything needed to simply add CBD distillate and water to create Cherry Bomb gummies!
Chef’s Notes: Comes with a packet of finishing sugar and instructions leaflet.
What you will need to Make Cherry Bomb CBD Gummies
Gummy Mold (kit)
3 Tablespoons Water
Cherry BOMB gummy mix
1 Gram- CBD Distillate
How to Make Cherry Bomb CBD Gummies
1. Assemble all ingredients and required items before starting.
2. Take the large package of ingredients and empty it into a small saucepan.
3. Add three full tablespoons of water (45 ml).
4. Stir thoroughly with a wooden spoon. Turn heat to medium-low and bring the mixture to a steady, gentle boil.
5. Let the mixture simmer undisturbed for exactly 4 minutes.
6. After 4 minutes, remove the mixture from heat, wait 30 seconds, and then add the pre-determined volume of CBD distillate. Stir the mixture thoroughly.
7. Use the dropper to transfer the liquid mixture into the molds.
8. Fill each mold ¾ of the way, then go back and top them up.
9. Leave the mold on the counter for 12 hours; remove them from the molds to parchment paper for another 12-24 hours.
10. To complete, roll each gummy in the finishing sugar.
11. Place your gummies in an air tight container. Label your container with the date and oil information.
Chef’s Notes: Gummies stored in the fridge will last for several weeks and gummies stored in the freezer will last for several months.
Thank you and Happy Infusing……………