Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to Make Frozen Banana Pops – with LEVO OIL
This is an easy way to make frozen banana pops. Find out why Banana Pops are the perfect frozen treat, what you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully make Frozen Banana Pops.
Thank you and let’s get infused.
Why Banana Pops are the Perfect Frozen Treat
Fact; Look for bananas that have little or no green on them and no brown or black spots.
Chef’s Notes: When shopping for bananas for making banana pops, buy bananas that are ripe and sweet but still firm not green, the banana will hold together better when adding the stick and dipping the banana in yogurt and then rolling in pebbles cereal.
What you will Need to Make Frozen Banana Pops
Glass baking dish
2 shallow bowls
Baking Tray (to toast the pebbles)
3/4 cup strawberry yogurt
Crunchy Pebbles Topping:
2-cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
½ cup LEVO-Butter
1. Mix the melted LEVO butter with powdered sugar so the liquid mix can be sprayed from a spray bottle.
2. Spread out the Pebbles cereal on a baking sheet and spray the pebbles cereal with the LEVO butter and sugar mixture.
3. Place the pebbles in the oven at 250 degrees and toast the sugar and butter mixture into the pebbles cereal for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool to be rolled the banana pops and yogurt.
How to Make Frozen Banana Pops
1. Place the yogurt and cereal in separate shallow bowls.
2. Cut the Bananas in half
3. Insert pop sticks through cut side of bananas.
4. Dip bananas in yogurt and roll the bananas in cereal to coat.
5. Transfer to glass baking pan lined with parchment paper.
6. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
7. Transfer to airtight freezer containers; seal containers and return pops to freezer.
Switch it up with vanilla yogurt and use Cocoa Pebbles cereal. Try any favorite combinations of yogurt and cereal flavors for a sweet and delicious summer time treat.
Thank you and Happy Infusing.