Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to Make Happy Cake Pops
This great tasting treat is fun and easy to make. In this video you will find out why cake pops are the perfect treat. What you will need from your kitchen and how to successfully make Happy Cake Pops.
Thank you and let’s get infused……….
Why Happy Cake Pops are the Perfect Treat.
This fantastic treat is even better when made with LEVO butter. Cake Pops are a trending edible that is a perfect treat for any occasion. Cake Pops are very easy and fun to make using popular cake mixes to create a tasty treat
Fact: Butter complements cake pops perfectly. The smooth texture and buttery taste works well.
Chefs Notes: There are many ways to decorate cake pops. Roll the tiny Happy Pops in sprinkles, coconut, or infused sugar. Cover the cake treats in chocolate and then dip the cakes in pieces of nuts. Be creative and have fun making them.
What you will need to make Happy Cake Pops.
Drying rack for pop cakes
2- Cake mixes (French Vanilla and Chocolate Fudge)
½ cup- LEVO butter melted
Bing cherries (Slice or chop cherries)
Dark chocolate chips (Shave chips or make into small bits)
Chocolate melts and white chocolate melts
Wrappers and ties and sticks (optional)
How to Make Happy Cake Pops
(Use any cake mix and make according to package directions-replace the oil with LEVO butter)
1. Crumble half of the chocolate cake and white cake into separate bowls.
2. Mix cream cheese and raspberry jam into a bowl. (Fold in the Jam)
3. Mix cream cheese, Bing Cherries, and dark chocolate chips into a bowl. (Fold in the cherries and chocolate)
4. Mix the chocolate cake crumbs and raspberry cream cheese till cake can be rolled into a moist ball.
5. Mix the white cake crumbs and the Bing cherry, dark chocolate and cream cheese till cake can be rolled into a moist ball.
6. Roll the cake mixtures into about 20 to 24- 2 in. balls for the cake mixture. (see size measurements below)
7. In a separate bowl, melt the chocolates using a double boiler
8. Dip the cake pop stick into the melted chocolate, then into the cake balls. Place tray into the fridge for 5 to 10 minutes. (do not place in the freezer may cause cakes to crack)
9. Once cake pops sticks are set into the cake pops, dip cake pop into the chocolate, covering the cake, do not twist the sticks, may loosen the cake on the sticks.
10. Add sprinkles on top and set them up on a cardboard box to cool.
(Keep them from touching each other)
11. Refrigerate for 15 minutes and ready to serve.
Size Measurements for cake pops
Small: 1 tablespoon-sized cake ball (each about 1 in. diameter) makes about 48
Medium: 2 tablespoons sized cake balls (each about 2 in. in diameter) makes about 24
Large: 3 tablespoons sized cake balls, each about 3 in. diameter makes about 16
Chefs Notes: Individually wrap the cake pops in plastic for storage or as a gift. Carefully twist the plastic where the pop meets the stick and tie with ribbon. Curl the ribbons for a special touch. Organize the pops into a happy cake pop bouquet!
Thank you and Happy Infusing………