Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to Make Infused Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Bark
This method uses infused peppermint bark ice cream to make hot cocoa. In this video you will find out why peppermint bark hot cocoa is easy to make, what you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully make peppermint bark hot cocoa.
Thank You. Let’s get Infuzed.
Why Peppermint Bark Hot Cocoa is Easy to Make
Using quality premade cocoa mix and whole milk makes it easy to make a cup of peppermint bark hot cocoa. Topping off the hot cocoa with peppermint bark infused ice cream made in the Ninja Cremi with other creative toppings makes this a perfect holiday treat.
What you will need to make Peppermint Bark Hot Cocoa
Heavy bottom sauce pan
Hot Cocoa Mug
Small Ice Cream scoop
Swiss Miss Cocoa mix
Peppermint Bark ice cream
Peppermint mint pieces
How to Make Peppermint Bark Cocoa
1. In a medium to large cocoa mug, combine cocoa mix and marshmallows.
2. In a medium sized saucepan on medium heat, bring milk to a near scalding boil.
3. Pour milk immediately over the mug of cocoa mix and marshmallows. Allow it to sit for 1 minute.
4. Whisk slowly to combine. Continue whisking until mixture is evenly combined and silky smooth.
5. Scoop infused peppermint bark ice cream on top.
Optional: garnish with a candy cane or peppermint stick, whipped cream sprinkled with crushed peppermint stick and a cherry. Be Creative…….
Chefs Notes: Using whole milk with quality cocoa mix will make a world of difference in the taste and texture of your hot cocoa.
Thank you and Happy Infusing