Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to Make Infused Peppermint Bark Milk Shakes
This easy method uses the Ninja Creami to make a Milk Shake. In this video you will find out why the Ninja Creami is perfect for turning a popular holiday treat into a thick Milk Shake, what you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully make magic peppermint bark milk shakes.
Thank You. Let’s get Infuzed.
Why the Ninja Creami is perfect for turning a popular holiday treat into a Milk Shake
The Ninja Creami is designed to create quick and easy thick milkshakes. Simply combine your favorite ice cream (store-bought or homemade), milk, and mix-ins and select MILKSHAKE.
Fact: I recommend adding no more than 1/4 cup of the infused Peppermint bark chocolate pieces, to milkshakes.
Chefs Notes: Mix-ins like chocolate, candy, and nuts will not be broken down during the milkshake program. We recommend using small pieces of candies or pre-chopped ingredients.
For milkshakes, don’t use the MIX-IN program. Just add the Mix-ins and select MILKSHAKE.
What You Will Need to Make Peppermint Bark Milk Shakes
¼ cup Peppermint Bark Infused Candy
1/4 cup of Milk
1 pint of Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
How to Make Peppermint Bark Milk Shakes
Pre-load the Ninja Creami pint with Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream and 1/4 cup of Peppermint Bark Candy in the middle of the ice cream and add the milk.
1. Remove the lid and install the creami pint containing the frozen base in the outer bowl.
2. Insert the paddle in the bottom of the lid; release the latch to secure the paddle.
3. Position the tab of the lid to the right of the outer bowl; rotate the lid to lock into position.
4. Place the outer bowl on the base with the handle on the middle of the, turn the handle to the right to raise the bowl into place.
5. Select the program MILKSHAKE.
6. Remove the bowl by holding the release button on the left of the base and twist the bowl to remove.
7. Remove the lid and pour into a glass or eat right from the bowl.
Chefs Notes: Do not exceed 1/4 cup in total with the Peppermint Bark. Feel free to adjust the quantity of the candy mix in to your taste but make sure that the outer bowl lid can still comfortably close over the pint.
Thank you and happy Infusing…………….