Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to make LEVO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This is a method used to make olive oil using the LEVO 2. In this video you will find out why extra virgin olive oil is clearly the healthiest olive oil, what you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully make LEVO extra virgin olive oil.
Thank You and Lets Get infused…………….
Why extra virgin olive oil is clearly the healthiest olive oil
A few things to know about extra virgin olive oil: This grade of oil is extracted from olive pulp with a press, typically centrifugal in nature, with no chemicals or heat, which is why it’s referred to as a cold pressed.
Fact: Extra virgin olive oil is clearly the healthiest olive oil, because it’s the one that’s the least processed, the taste is light, delicious, and a versatile cooking ingredient.
Chef’s Notes: Whether you want to use infused olive oil in a pasta recipe, or dip in a loaf of bread, olive is one of three core food plants in Mediterranean cuisine; the other two are wheat and grapes. Olive trees have been grown around the Mediterranean since the 8th millennium BC.
What You Will Need to Make LEVO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Glass measuring Cup
1 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive oil
Decarboxylated Cannabis- 1 to 3.5 grams
Herb of your choice
How to Make LEVO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Add the plant material to the power pod.
2. Place the power pod inside the reservoir.
3. Press cycle button to select Activate plant material. Set to 240 degrees for 40 minutes.
4. Place the magnetic stirrer on the center mark inside the reservoir.
5. Next add the Olive Oil to the reservoir.
(Up to 16 oz. of Olive Oil)
6. Press cycle button to select INFUSE. Set to 130 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes.
7. Dispense the Olive Oil into the Glass Measuring Cup.
8. Let the Oil cool.
9. Store in the Mason jar or glass jar in the refrigerator. Always label your oil.
This Olive Oil will be used to make Classic Marinara Sauce with fresh tomatoes from my garden.
Thank You and Happy Infusing……………………………..