Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to Make M&M Ice Cream Sandwiches
This is a fun way to make M&M Ice Cream Sandwiches. In this video you will find out why the cookie makes the sandwich taste so good, what you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully make M&M Ice Cream Sandwiches.
Thank you and let’s get Infuzed.
Why the Cookie Makes the Sandwich Taste so Good
M&M’S Vanilla Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches are a deliciously fun and colorful way to enjoy a cold treat on a hot summer day. The center of this sandwich is creamy vanilla ice cream between two delicious homemade M&M’S Candy-filled cookies made with LEVO butter.
Fact: Ice cream sandwiches are perfect for back yard BBQ’s and picnics.
Chefs Notes: Try M&M’S Cookie Sandwiches made with chocolate ice cream for even more delicious fun.
What You Will Need to M&M Ice Cream Sandwiches
Parchment Paper or baking mat
Mixing bowl x2
1-Cup Granulated white sugar
1-Cup Brown Sugar
1-Cup LEVO Butter
2 Tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp hot water
½ tsp salt
3 cups of flour
1 cup M&M’s chocolate candies
Ice Cream Center
Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
How to Make M&M Ice Cream Sandwich
Note: If using LEVO frozen LEVO butter: remove from the freezer and unwrap and let the butter soften at room temp.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 °F.
2. Cream together LEVO butter and white sugar and light brown sugar
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time
4. Stir in vanilla, mixing thoroughly.
5. Dissolve baking soda in hot water
6. Add to batter along with salt
7. When that is done, fold in the flour
8. Add M&M Minis and mix by hand. Put the cookie dough in a plastic baggie and place in the frig to harden.
9. Drop two table spoons of cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Flatten the cookie dough onto the baking sheet.
10. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and slightly underdone for the small cookies.
11. Bake for 15-16 minutes for the large, checking to make sure that the edges are baked completely and the middle is almost baked through but not quite.
12. Cool on the sheets completely.
13. Soften the Vanilla Ice Cream so the ice cream can be placed in a frosting bad or plastic decorating bag. Do this by placing the ice cream in the frig, once soften place back in the freezer for 10 minutes to stop the soften process.
14. Place the cookies to be filled in the freezer so the ice cream will freezer better once squeezed onto the cookies.
15. Squeeze the soften ice cream onto the cookies facing down.
16. Top off the ice cream sandwich with another cookie.
17. Place the ice cream sandwiches in the freezer to harden.
18. Remove from the freezer and enjoy an ice cream sandwich or wrap the sandwiches in small baggies and place back in the freezer for storage.
Note: Cookies can be made large or small and made with more or less ice cream.
Chefs Notes: Be sure to stock your freezer with M&M Ice Cream Sandwiches for a cool treat on a hot summer day.
Thank You and Happy Infusing…..