Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to Make Nerds Gummy Clusters- Righteous Raspberry
This is a fast way to make Nerds Gummy Clusters using LEVO oil. Find out why Nerds Gummy Clusters are a big hit, what you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully make Nerds Gummy Clusters- Righteous Raspberry
Thank you and let’s get infused.
Why Nerds Gummy Clusters are a hit
These crunchy, gummy, yummy bundles of sweetness are called Nerds Gummy Clusters. This recipe uses Zen Zinger Gummy mix and LEVO oil to make Nerds Gummy Clusters. A new hit and these little clusters are as tasty as the Nerds Ropes.
Fact: This gummy kit has everything needed to create 32 Nerds Gummy Clusters!
Chef’s Notes: Comes with an instruction leaflet for making Zen Zinger gummy mixes that are perfect for making Nerds Gummy Clusters.
What you will need to Make Nerds Gummy Clusters
LEVO Gummy Molds (makes 32 gummies)
Liquid dropper or decorating bottle
3 Tablespoons Water
Righteous Raspberry gummy mix
¼ cup LEVO Coconut oil (refined)
How to make Nerds Gummy Clusters Righteous Raspberry
1. Assemble all ingredients and required items before starting.
2. Take the large package of ingredients and empty it into a small saucepan.
3. Add three full tablespoons of water (45 ml).
4. Stir thoroughly with a wooden spoon. Turn heat to medium-low and bring the mixture to a steady, gentle boil.
5. Let the mixture simmer undisturbed for exactly 4 minutes.
6. After 4 minutes, remove the mixture from heat, wait 30 seconds, and then add the melted pre-determined volume of LEVO coconut oil. Stir the mixture thoroughly.
7. Use the dropper to transfer the liquid mixture into the LEVO gummy molds.
8. Fill the molds 3/4 of the way and then go back and top them up. Pour Nerds over the top of the molds.
9. Leave the molds on the counter for 2 to 4 hours; remove them from the molds to parchment paper. Roll the gummies in Nerds candy pressing the candy into the soft gummies. Once the Nerds candy is coated around the gummies, let the gummies sit for 12-24 hours.
10. If the gummy clusters have blank spots. To complete, roll each gummy in more Nerds.
11. Place your gummies in an air tight container. Label the container with the date and oil information.
Chef’s Notes: Nerd gummy clusters stored in a fridge will attract moisture in the candy and make it sticky. The Gummy Clusters will last longer in an air tight container.
Thank you and Happy Infusing……….