Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to Make Orange Creamsicles
This method of making popsicles is easy to do with tasty results. In this video you will find out why Orange Creamsicles are a great summer time treat, what you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully make Orange Creamsicles.
Why Orange Creamsicles are a Great Summer Time Treat
The Creamsicle is an all-time favorite because of its creamy and delicious flavor. Nearly 100 years old and still a great summer time treat.
Fact: Creamsicle is also a popular drink flavor.
Chef’s Notes: There are a variety of beverages that contain the same flavor profile as the Creamsicle. This Creamsicle uses LEVO honey to change up the usual flavor profile of the popular summer time treat.
What You Will Need to Make Orange Creamsicles
Food Process or Blender
1/2 cup fresh orange juice
1 orange, peeled and sliced
3 tbsp. LEVO honey
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp orange zest
How to Make Orange Creamsicles
1. Add orange juice, orange and honey to a blender and blend for about 30 seconds or until combined.
2. Add heavy cream, vanilla extract and orange zest and process for 60 seconds or until mixture is thick.
3. Pour mixture into individual Popsicle molds and add stick to center.
4. Place in freezer for 4-6 hours.
5. When ready to eat, remove from freezer and let sit on counter for 5 minutes before removing from mold.
6. If you can’t pull out popsicles, run the molds until hot water for a few seconds until you can pull them out.
Chef’s Notes: Use freshly squeezed orange juice. If you don’t want to use honey, you can replace it with granulated sugar or even maple syrup but each will have a slightly different flavor.
Thank You and Happy Infusing……….