Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about How to Make Potent Bee Sting Rosin Honey
This method makes very potent honey. In this video you will find out why potent rosin gives honey great flavor, what you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully infuse potent rosin Honey.
Thank you and let’s get infused.
Why Potent Rosin Gives Honey Great Flavor:
You can use concentrates such as rosin to make edibles without the need to use flower. In fact, using concentrates that have been decarboxylated allows you to simply infuse edibles by mixing concentrates into your recipes directly.
Facts: Bees create honey that is a natural super food for humans.
Chef’s Notes: Cannabis and Honey together is a natural edible superfood made with the highest-quality ingredients. Using rosin to infuse honey achieves higher potency, great flavor.
What You Will Need to Make Potent Rosin Honey:
Thermometer (instant Read)
Heavy bottom sauce pan
1 cup- Raw Local Honey (wild flower optional)
1 gram-THC NugSmasher Mini Rosin (decarboxylated)
How to Make Potent Rosin Honey
1. Combine the Rosin with the Honey and mix.
2. Add the water to the sauce pan.
3. Place mason jar with the honey in the sauce pan.
4. Once the water starts to heat up. Combine the Rosin with the Honey and mix.
6. Make sure the water line is equal to the honey line in the Mason jar.
7. Simmer on a low heat for 30 minutes at 105 degrees.
8. The honey is ready to use.
9. Storing: Honey can be stored in a cool dark area for 1-2 months.
Fact: Heating raw honey at too high of a temperature can kill the beneficial properties, so go low and slow.
Chef’s Notes: Using the sauce pan with water and Mason jar will help keep the honey from getting to hot while infusing the honey with rosin.
Final Note: Use the THC/CBD calculator and enter your numbers. Keep tract of these numbers and label your final product so you are aware of how much you are taking per dose.
Thank you and Happy Infusing.