Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about-How to Make Potent Pandemic Peach Gummies
This is a fast and easy way to make pandemic peach gummies using concentrate. Find out why this gummy mix is works great with concentrates, what you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully make pandemic peach gummies using concentrates made from the Source Turbo.
Thank you and let’s get infused.
Why This Gummy Mix works great with concentrates
There are over 700 varieties of peaches but there is only one Pandemic Peach variety. Using Zen Zinger gummy mix works great with concentrates and mixes well with the small amounts of water in the gummy mixture. The gummies are very potent and have the flavor of sweet and juicy pandemic peaches.
Fact: This gummy mix has everything needed to simply add concentrates and water to create pandemic peach gummies.
Chef’s Notes: Comes with a packet of finishing sugar and instructions leaflet.
What you Will Need to Make Pandemic Peach Gummies
LEVO Gummy Molds
3 Tablespoons Water
Pandemic Peach gummy mix
1 Gram of Source Turbo Concentrates
How to Make Pandemic Peach Gummies
1. Assemble all ingredients and required items before starting.
2. Take the large package of ingredients and empty it into a small saucepan.
3. Add three full tablespoons of water (45 ml).
4. Stir thoroughly with a wooden spoon. Turn heat to medium-low and bring the mixture to a steady, gentle boil.
5. Let the mixture simmer undisturbed for exactly 4 minutes.
6. After 4 minutes, remove the mixture from heat, wait 30 seconds, and then add the pre-determined volume of Source Turbo concentrates. Stir the mixture thoroughly.
7. Use the dropper to transfer the liquid mixture into the molds.
8. Fill each mold ¾ of the way, then go back and top them up.
9. Leave the mold on the counter for 12 hours; remove them from the molds to parchment paper for another 12-24 hours.
10. To complete, roll each gummy in the finishing sugar.
11. Place the gummies in an air tight container. Label the container with the date and oil information.
Chefs Notes: When adding finishing sugar make sure the gummies are completely dry before rolling in finishing sugar, if they are not dry enough the sugar will melt the gummies.
Thank you and Happy Infusing