Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to Make Rosin Carts
Here’s an easy way to Rosin Carts. In this video you will find out why rosin carts have a great flavor profile, what you will need from your kitchen, and how too successfully make rosin carts.
Thank You. Let’s get Infuzed.
Why Rosin Carts Have a Great Flavor Profile
Introducing terpenes to rosin is a great way to reduce the viscosity to use rosin in vape cartridges. Rosin has high terpene content to start with, but adding just a few drops of terpenes can transform the rosin into the liquid needed for vaping.
Fact: To vaporize rosin from a cartridge, the rosin needs to be less viscous than the commonly enjoyed sappy consistencies of rosin.
Chef’s Notes: Terpenes are not foreign to cannabis and can be safely vaporized in a cartridge. Terpenes also contribute to the unique flavor profile of rosin.
What You Will Need to Make Rosin Carts
Empty Cartridges -510 thread
Cartridge fill kit
1 gram La Confidential Rosin
1 gram La Confidential Terpenes
How to Make Rosin Carts
1.Once the rosin is transformed into thin oil it’s time to fill the empty vape cartridges.
Note: 510-threaded half and full-gram CCELL cartridges work best and are easy to find online. Use a blunt tip needle and syringe from the fill kit.
2. Unscrew the mouthpiece from the glass portion of the cartridge.
3. Fill the carts while the rosin and terpenes are warm for an easier filling process.
4. Use the syringe and needle to collect enough rosin to fill a cartridge. Insert the needle into the cartridge and push down on the plunger to fill the cartridge. Don’t overfill the cartridge.
5. Once the cartridge is filled, there will be some rosin oil left in the needle!
6. Replace the top portion of the cartridge and firmly screw it into place.
7. The cartridge is ready use.
Fact: The ratio of added terpenes to rosin depends on the thickness of rosin itself.
Chefs Notes: Start with just one gram of rosin .Use a dropper to add 2-3 drops of terpenes and use a dabber tool to mix the heated rosin and the terpenes together.
Thank you and Happy Infusing……………