Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to Make Rosin Puck Concentrates
The Source Turbo is an easy way to make concentrates from rosin pucks. In this video you will find out why concentrates made from rosin pucks work great for edibles, and what you will need to make rosin puck concentrates.
Thank you and let’s get infused……….
Why Concentrates Made From Rosin Pucks Work Great for Edibles
Using concentrates made from rosin pucks works great for edibles. Making concentrates from rosin pucks with the Source Turbo in your own kitchen is very easy and can produce some potent concentrates for edibles.
Chef’ Notes: When adding rosin puck concentrate to an edible recipe you can get some great results and some great tasting edibles.
What You Will Need to Make Rosin Puck Concentrates
Small silicone spatula
Silicone or glass cups for storage
Rosin Puck QWET (Tincture filtered and ready to be placed in crucible)
How to Make Rosin Puck Concentrates
1. Put the crucible in the Source and start the process.
2. Start the Source using the green button or with the mobile app.
3. There are two modes: normal and turbo
4. The app is for viewing temp, vacuum, time remaining and altitude settings. (App is optional and not required to operate the Source)
5. Turbo takes about 2-hours and Normal takes about 4-hours.
6. The Oil remains in the crucible
7. Ethanol is reclaimed for re-use.
8. The oil from the crucible is the foundation for any type of concentrate for infusion. Stop the evaporation process towards the end so you can pour the oil out of the crucible.
9. Pour the oil onto the silicone mat to purge or evaporate any remaining alcohol in the oil.
10. Use a dab stick to whip the oil occasionally to speed up the purging process.
11. The oil is ready to use for infusions just add to a carrier. (Oil is already decarboxylated)
12. Place the concentrate into glass or silicone cups.
Fact: The Source has altitude tuning. The feature creates an optimal vacuum and temperature balance for peak extraction performance at almost any altitude.
Thank You and Happy Infusing……………….