Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- Smashing LA Confidential on the NugSmasher Mini
This method uses 3.5 grams on the Nugsmasher mini. In this video you will find out why the LA Confidential strain provides a super calming rosin experience, what you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully smash LA Confidential on the NugSmasher Mini.
Thank you and let’s get infused.
Why LA Confidential provides a super calming rosin experience.
LA Confidential is a well -rounded strain that delivers a sensation that is both psychedelic and super calming for the mind and body. The combination provides a super calming rosin experience.
The taste of LA Confidential is smooth and piney, with a classic skunky aroma that doesn’t linger for too long.
LA Confidential, a popular indica cannabis strain. The buds have a frosty, lime green appearance and little purple leaves.
What You Will Need to Smash LA Confidential
Silicone or Glass storage cups
Rosin collection plate
Digital scale (optional)
3.5 Grams of fresh LA Confidential cannabis flower
How to Smash La Confidential on the NugSmasher Mini
1. Turn on the NugSmasher Mini and set the temp to 207 degrees. Make sure the plates are together to ensure even heating.
2. Choose correct micron rosin bag- I will use a 120 micron 3.5 gram bag.
3. Bags are loaded or bottle/barrel-tech style (upright so that you end up with the round coin like puck once fully pressed).Folding in the bottom corners of the bag to create a barrel shaped bag, leaving about a half inch on top off the bag to fold over like a present. (Cut if needed to get ½ inch)
4. Lower the plates to the height of the bag. Load the pre folded parchment paper onto the plates. Load the rosin bag into the press. Place the last fold towards the front of the press
5. Apply a little bit of pressure to preheat the flower for 30 seconds.
6. After preheating for 30 seconds, gradually increase pressure, reaching a maximum PSI toward the end of the press. It’s important to gradually ramp up to full pressure, which helps maintain a steady flow of rosin throughout the press. If full pressure is applied to early there’s a risk of a blowouts and a will stop the even flow of rosin.
7. The total duration of the press should be in the 90-120 second range, or continue to press as long as rosin is still flowing onto the parchment paper
8. Collect the rosin with a dab stick from parchment paper from a cold collection plate.
9. Weigh the final product and figure out the yield. (optional)
9. Place in plastic bag on the parchment paper for curing or dab right away.
Chefs Notes: Make sure flower is close to 62% humidity or a little higher. This makes a big difference with quality and yield. Press quality flower through 120 & 160 micron screens.
Facts: Possible yields with quality flower: 15-25%
Thank you and Happy Infusing………………