How to Make Canna Honey Pears
Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- How to make Canna Honey Pears
This recipe is a great way to use Canna Honey to make Canna Honey Pears . In this video you will find out why honey pears look like little bee hives, what you will need from your kitchen, and How to make great tasting Canna Honey Pears.
Thank You and Lets Get Infused.
Why Honey Pears Look Like Little Bee Hives
Poaching fruit is a great way to infuse fruit with sugar, spices and cannabis. With a pot of fragrant spices boiling in the kitchen you can lose yourself in thought while poaching Canna Honey Pears.
The poaching liquid has a high concentration of sugar, so your pears will be sticky. The pastry will have no problem sticking to the surface of the pear.
Notes: Wrapping the Poached pears in pastry dough from the bottom up makes the pears look like bee hives.
Chef’s Notes: They look so much like little bee hives when drenched in canna honey.
What You Will Need to Make Canna Honey Pears
4 cups water
2 cups sugar
1 table spoon vanilla
1 table spoon cinnamon
6-8 whole cloves
1 Gram decarboxylated cannabis
1 Table spoon Glycerin
1 sheet of pie pastry dough
½ cup of canna honey
3 Small Pears
How to Make Canna Honey Pears
1. Peel pears and core from the bottom. Cut the bottom of the pears strait across, so they will stand upright. Set aside.
2. In a large pan, combine the 4 cups water, 2 cups sugar, Glycerin and 1 gram decarboxylated cannabis.
3. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
4. When the sugar has melted, add the pears, vanilla, 1/2 lemon, cinnamon and cloves.
5. Simmer pears until they are fork tender. This can take 20-40 minutes, depending on the ripeness of your pears.
6. When the pears are soft, remove them from the pot and allow them to cool slightly.
7. Reserve 1/4 cup of the poaching liquid.
8. While pears are cooling, cut the pie pastry into 1/2″ strips.
9. Wrap the cooled pears with pie pastry starting at the bottom and working upwards. Continue wrapping until you reach the top of the pear. Tuck the end behind the pie dough spiral.
10. Place wrapped pears on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until pie pastry is golden brown.
11. Simmer 2 table spoons of reserved poaching liquid over medium heat and add ½ cup of honey until thick.
12. Plate pears and top with THC honey syrup and serve.
Notes: Canna honey is the finishing touches that are added to the poached canna pears making the pears very potent and tasty.
Final Note: Use a THC/CBD calculator and enter your numbers. Keep tract of these numbers and always label your final product so you are aware of how much you are taking per dose.
Canna honey pears have a flakey pie crust on the outside and a delicious poached pear in the center, drenched in
Canna Honey makes this a delicious treat. That’s really good.
Free Course: How to Decarboxylate Cannabis
Website: Infuzed Cookin
Cannabis Cooking Course: How to Infuse Seven Common Cooking Ingredients
Thank You and Happy Infusing………..