Hello I’m Chef Sky from Infuzed Cookin. Welcome to my Colorado kitchen.
Today we are going to talk about- The 12 Cones of Christmas-Canna Butter
This method uses the 12 Cones of Christmas magic to make very potent canna butter. In this video you will find out why cannabis cones makes great canna butter, what you will need from your kitchen, and how to successfully infuse cannabis cones with butter.
Thank you and let’s get infused.
Why Cannabis Cones Make Great Canna Butter
A cannabis cone is a cone-shaped joint that is thin at the tip and wider as at the base. It has a filter that prevents cannabis from falling through the bottom and stops resin from clogging the end of the joint.
When making a batch of cannabutter using cones, the butter soaks up the THC and other cannabinoids, as well as terpenes and flavonoids, from the cones, creating a powerful butter infusion called the 12 Cones of Christmas Canna Butter.
What you will Need to Make the 12 Cones of Christmas Canna Butter
Mason jar with lid
Silicone Baking Matt
Butter Mold (Optional)
Instant Read Digital Thermometer
12 Cannabis Cones
½ pound clarified butter
How to Make The 12 Cones of Christmas Canna Butter
1. Preheat the oven at 240ºF and preheat for up to 15 minutes. Place the oven rack in the center position.
2. Remove the cannabis from the cones and place in the Mason jar and put the lid on finger tight.
3. Make an aluminum foil trough, and put the Mason jar on top of the trough. This will hold the jar in place and prevent it from rolling.
4. Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Shake the Mason jar once half way through to spread the cannabis evenly inside the Mason jar.
5. Remove the Mason jar from the oven after 40 minutes the Mason jar and allow the cannabis to cool for 30 minutes.
6. Combine Cannabis, (Lecithin optional) and Ghee in the Mason jar place lid on tight and shake.
7. Place Mason Jar in pot of water with dish towel or canning rack in bottom of pot to prevent jar from touching the bottom of pot. Make sure water level covers the contents of jar.
8. Bring the temperature up to 175 to 185 degrees.
9. Cook for 2 to 2.5 hours for the best results.
10. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
11. Strain through cheesecloth and pour in a clean Mason jar or butter mold and then place in refrigerator for about an hour until the butter hardens.
Chef’s Notes: If using butter molds- remove the butter from the mold once the butter is solid and wrap with plastic wrap and place canna butter in an air tight container.
Note: Always let the canna-butter sit at room temperature to soften for immediate use. Do not use a microwave to soften the butter.
Thank you and Happy Infusing…………….